Auction Terms & Conditions
Bidding begins on Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 6:00 AM eastern
Auction ends on Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 9:00 PM eastern.
- All proceeds benefit the WILLIAM J. BRESNAHAN Scouting & Community Center, Inc.
- No auctioneer fee. You pay ONLY what you bid!
- Ten minutes before the normal auction closing time which is on Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 9:00 PM eastern, a ten minute timer per item is started.
At that time, any underbidder on a specific item will have 10 minutes to raise the bid. If a higher bid is placed, a new 10 minute
window is started for that item. The auction for each item ends when 10
minutes passes and no additional bids are placed. Please read this extra
information about how the 10 minute window works.
- All items will be sold to the highest bidder.
- The following forms of payment are accepted: Cash or check made out to WJBSCC, Inc.
- Gift certificates will be mailed to winners at no additional cost.
- Larger items may be mailed to winners and the amount of shipping cost will be added to final bid amount.
- Fragile items will not be shipped and must be picked up at 6 Central St., Ashburnham, MA on Tuesday and
Friday or by appointment.
- Winning bidders will be emailed an invoice within 48 hours following the close of the auction.
- Please bid in the following increments:
|Up to $20|| . . . ||$1|
|$20 to $50|| . . . ||$2|
|$50 to $200|| . . . ||$5|
|$200 to $500|| . . . ||$10|
|$500 and up|| . . . ||$25|
- If at any time during the sale period an act or circumstance takes place which impedes or affects the normal sale procedure, the
auction can be postponed or terminated at the auctioneer's discretion. This would include, but not be limited to, events such as
auction host server failure, etc.
Auction technology and web site hosting provided by Bill Meier.
Design Copyright © 1998-2020 Amber 8 Computer Consultants, LLC. All Rights Reserved.